250 ml of water
400 gr of sugar
5 gr of citric acid
20 gr of orange peel
200 gr of Kacoa’s 65% intense Coverture
- Wash the oranges, remove the pulp and the white parts to avoid a bitter taste.
- Cut the oranges into strips and save them for later.
- In a pot, mix water, sugar, and citric acid and boil for 10 minutes with the burner on medium heat. Once you see that the water is evaporating, add the orange strips and simmer until 50% of the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove the orange sticks from the water by using a colander. Strain them on a net to let them dry.
- Temperate the chocolate, and using a pair of tongs, dip the orange strips into the chocolate. Place them on a net to let them dry .