160 gr of Kacoa 65% Mild coverture
78 gr of butter
95 gr of all-purpose flour
140 gr of sugar
50 gr of hazelnuts
2 eggs (120 gr)
30 gr of Kacoa 65% Intense coverture
1 1/4 tsp of baking powder
1/4 cup ristretto or espresso coffee
About 18-20 minutes
Preheat oven to 200C and place a container with water inside to create a moist environment.
1.- 10′ moist-heat cooking
2.’ 8′ dry-heat cooking
- In a bowl, mix the butter and Kacoa’s 65% Mild coverture by melting them in the microwave using 30-second intervals; make sure to use a folding technique when mixing them.
- Fold in the eggs and the sugar together until you achieve a creamy consistency.
- Sift the flour and the baking powder.
- Grind the hazelnuts.
- Place all the previous mixtures together in a single bowl, add the coffee, and fold everything together.
- Transport mixture into a 20cm x 20cm mold covered in wax paper and add the 30grs of 65% Kacoa’s intense chocolate on top.
- When placing the mixture in the oven, reduce the temperature to 170 C.