150 gr of onion
50 ml of olive oil
500 gr of Arborio rice
200 ml of white wine
250 ml of vegetable base
10 gr of garlic chopped up in small pieces
180 gr of Trio di Funghi
10 gr of parsley
1 rosemary spring
30 gr of Makonnelli’s Natural Cocoa Powder
10 gr of Kacoa’s 65% Intense Coverture
40 gr of parmesan cheese
50 gr of pistachio
20 gr of butter
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking the rice:
- In a pot, heat the olive oil, add the already cut onion, and sauté until translucent.
- Then, add the rice and let it sauté for 3 minutes before adding the white wine to evaporate the alcohol.
- Finally, add the vegetable base and cook for 15 minutes
- Cooking the Trio di Funghi:
- Stir fry the garlic with olive oil in a pan
- Add the mushrooms together along with the salt and pepper to taste
- Add the parsley
- Final Step:
- Put oil and vegetable base in a pan and boil
- Add rosemary and cocoa powder and wait until they are dissolved
- Add the rice and mix it around until the starch releases
- Add Kacoa’s 65% Intense coverture and the Trio di Fungui. Keep mixing.
- Add parmesan, cheese, and butter and move the pan in a circular motion to fold in the mixture.
- Finally, serve the risotto in the center of a plate and decorate it with rosemary and pistachio.