130 gr of Kacoa’s 65% Mid Coverture
50 gr of Kacoa’s 65% Mild Coverture (chopped)
30 gr of butter
1 tsp of all-purpose flour
80 gr of sugar
Butter and flour to cover the molds
Powdered sugar for decoration
Preheat oven to 200C.
For 10 to 12 minutes at 200 ° C
- Melt 130 gr of Kacoa’s 65% Mid Coverture with butter (you can use a double boiler or a microwave for this).
- Whip the eggs with the sugar until the mixture triples in volume; add the sifted flour.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and fold.
- Cover the baking molds with butter and dust some flour on top to avoid the cakes getting stuck to the pan.
- Pour mixture into every mold until they cover 1/3 of it.
- Place a piece of Kacoa’s 65% Mild Coverture in the center of each mold, and finish filling the mold with more mixture.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes at 200C.
- To serve, remove hot chocolate lava cakes from the molds and dust some powdered sugar on top.