200 gr of Kacoa’s 65% Intense Coverture
100 gr of unsalted butter
150 gr of powdered sugar
400 gr of all-purpose flour
1 egg (50 gr).
A pinch of salt
A pinch of cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 180 C.
Bake for 9 – 10 minutes at 180 ° C
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Chop Kacoa’s 65% coverture and put the pieces in the refrigerator.
- Whip sugar and butter together in a bowl.
- Then, add the salt, cinnamon, and egg until you get a creamy mixture.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until there are no lumps. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Get cookie dough mixture out of the refrigerator and place Kacoa’s 65% intense coverture pieces on top.
- Knead cookie dough mixture into little balls and place them on a buttered baking dish. Apply gentle pressure on them with your hands until you get a flat, round shape.
- Place in the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes or until the cookies are slightly brown on the edges.
- Once that’s done, remove cookies from the oven and place them on a dish to cool. If you have any mixture left, repeat the process.